Ian Davenport has almost 40 years experience of both Commodity & Specialty Chemicals with Dow Chemical and other Global Companies.
Ian founded Davenport International Associates LLC in 2005.
● major business turnarounds
● negotiated & closed sales contracts with global consumer product & industrial companies
● restructuring of distributor agreements globally
● repeated success in new business development & commercialization of new products
Deborah Bogdan has extensive experience in Financial Analysis and Budget Management. She is also a Professor of History and Contemporary World Studies
● optimization of profit through use of variance analysis, cost benefit analysis, expense reduction and revenue enhancement.
● enhancement of client visibility via publication in relevant international journals.
● development of educational techniques to improve understanding of global economies.